kangaroo island community education
KICE value and encourage volunteers across our three campuses.
Volunteers play a crucial role in supporting the education and wellbeing of children and young people.
These are just some of the ways you can help.
· help children with their reading and numeracy
· mentor students
· share your culture
· help develop life skills
· help with camps and excursions
· be on a committee
· help with fundraising
There are many other ways to help. Before you apply to volunteer, think about what you can do to help.
To volunteer at KICE you will need the following:
- Working with Children Clearance
- Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care
- Received the Covid-19 vaccination or have an approved medical exemption
volunteering schools preschools kindergartens and childrens centres
working children check wwcc/about working children checks
covid 19 vaccines/certificates
If you would like to more information in becoming a volunteer, please contact:
Kingscote Campus: Lilly Griffith 8553 2074 Lilly.Griffith642@schools.sa.edu.au
Parndana Campus: Tracey McMulkin 8559 6026 Tracey.McMulkin497@schools.sa.edu.au
Penneshaw Campus: Louise Snowball 8553 1067 Louise.SwinneySnowball990@school.sa.edu.au